Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Estimate Delivery Date: 0
• Ice Machine with self contained bin & Bottle Water(55 kgs/24hrs).
• For best performance in air-cooled machines.
• Allow for a minimum of 15 cm on both sides of the machine for air to circulate freely.
• Please also reserve enough space at the back of the machine for electrical and water connections.
• Please provide good quality potable water at the inlet of the ice machine.
• This will result in crystal clear, eye catching ice cubes and prevent the ice machine from accumulating scale.
• The cooler the temperature of the inlet water, the better would be the ice production efficiency of the machine.
• Do not install the ice maker near any heat source as it may impact the production capacity of the ice machine.
• Ice Production kg/24hrs: 55kg
• Bin Storage(kgs): 18kg
• Ice Shape(Hollow Bullet Size): Dice
• Ice Size: 28x28x22
• Refrigerant: R-404a
• Net Weight(kgs): 45kg
Celfrost Ice Machines are built around the Celfrost brand promise: best-in-class manufacturing, a wide variety of ice production and storage capacities, reliability and an extensive sales and service network. Available in a wide range Ice Cubes and Dice Ice Machines in capacities varying from 55 kg per day, these are perfect for use in hotels, restaurants, fast food outlets, bars, coffee shops, clubs, convenience stores, healthcare applications and more. Specifications, features, models and colours are subject to change, without any prior notice, due to continuous product development. Appreciated by commercial outlets where space is at a premium, the self contained Celfrost Ice Machines represent the best options for bars, coffee shops and restaurants. Most of these models can be placed counter top. They produce dice ice cubes with hollow bullet, transparent and slow melting. Squire ice cubes enhance the flavour of all drinks; have a greater eye-appeal and extend the chilling effect for a longer period of time.
Please provide good quality potable water at the inlet of the ice machine. This will result in crystal clear, eye catching ice cubes and prevent the ice machine from accumulating scale. Perfect for small volume ice production, or as a backup for a larger ice machine, this Middleby Celfrost-IC 55 BW ice machines is specifically designed to fit in areas with limited space. It features a 18kg. capacity ice bin, but it can produce up to 55kg. of ice per day. The ice machine’s innovative door swings up and out of the way for unrestricted access to your ice supply, helping you to maximize your space. Constructed of durable type stainless steel, this unit is easy-to-clean and built to last in the busiest commercial environments. With a side and rear breathing exhaust design, you don’t have to worry about warm air being blown out of the side of the unit. It also reduces the potential for the refrigeration system to draw in dust and debris from the kitchen like front-breathing machines. This machine’s refrigeration uses R-404a. It requires a 230V electrical connection.
Talk To A Designer