Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Estimate Delivery Date: 0
• Ice Machine with self contained bin (28 kgs/24hrs) Gourme Shape Ice Cube.
• Contemporary, elegant design available in ice production capacities ranging 28kg per day.
• Insulated ice storage bin and door minimize air condensation and water formation on equipment surfaces.
• Electromechanical controls maximise reliability and Ease of repair during the entire life span of the equipment.
• Gourmet ice cubes with no hole that is thimble shaped, transparent and slow melting.
• Capacities based on air/water temperature of 10°C/10°C.
• Ice Production kg/24hrs: 28kg
• Bin Storage(kgs): 15kg
• Water Consumption Ltr/hr: 4Ltr
• Electric Consumption kwh/24hrs: 8kwh
• Refrigerant: R-134a
• Net Weight(kgs): 37kg
Celfrost Ice Machines are built around the Celfrost brand promise: best-in-class manufacturing, a wide variety of ice production and storage capacities, reliability and an extensive sales and service network. Available in a wide range – Ice Cubes and Flake Ice Machines in capacities varying from 15 kg to 1000 kg per day, these are perfect for use in hotels, restaurants, fast food outlets, bars, coffee shops, clubs, convenience stores, healthcare applications and more. Specifications, features, models and colours are subject to change, without any prior notice, due to continuous product development. Appreciated by commercial outlets where space is at a premium, the self contained Celfrost Ice Machines represent the best options for bars, coffee shops and restaurants. Most of these models can be placed under the counter. They produce gourmet ice cubes with no hole that is thimble shaped, transparent and slow melting.
Round ice cubes enhance the flavour of all drinks; have a greater eye-appeal and extend the chilling effect for a longer period of time. These ice cubes are made in machines using a horizontal evaporator on which water is sprayed from underneath. Perfect for small volume ice production, or as a backup for a larger ice machine, this Middleby Celfrost-IC30 ice machines is specifically designed to fit in areas with limited space. It features a 15kg. capacity ice bin, but it can produce up to 28kg. of ice per day. The ice machine’s innovative door swings up and out of the way for unrestricted access to your ice supply, helping you to maximize your space. Constructed of durable type stainless steel, this unit is easy-to-clean and built to last in the busiest commercial environments. With a side and rear breathing exhaust design, you don’t have to worry about warm air being blown out of the front of the unit. It also reduces the potential for the refrigeration system to draw in dust and debris from the kitchen like front-breathing machines. This machine’s refrigeration uses R-134a. It requires a 230V electrical connection.
Talk To A Designer