Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Estimate Delivery Date: 0
• Ice Machine ( 909 kg/24 Hrs ) with Modular BIN cap 315kg.
• For best performance in air-cooled machines.
• Allow for a minimum of 15 cm on both sides of the machine for air to circulate freely.
• Please also reserve enough space at the back of the machine for electrical and water connections.
• Please provide good quality potable water at the inlet of the ice machine.
• This will result in crystal clear, eye catching ice cubes and prevent the ice machine from accumulating scale.
• The cooler the temperature of the inlet water, the better would be the ice production efficiency of the machine.
• Do not install the ice maker near any heat source as it may impact the production capacity of the ice machine.
• Ice Production kg/24hrs: 909kg
• Bin Storage(kgs): 315kg
• Ice Shape(Hollow Bullet Size): Dice
• Ice Size: 28x28x22
• Refrigerant: R-404a
• Net Weight(kgs): 150+70kg
Celfrost offers widest range of Ice cube and dice Machine. Known for their high performance and Industry. Celfrost machines are designed and fitted with high quality compressors and other components. Ice machines can be seen in Top Hotels, Bars, Restaurants, Pubs, Cafe’s and Life Science Industry. Elanpro offers both under counter Ice machines with built in Storage Bins as well as modular Ice machine with separate Bins. Ice machines have vertical evaporator and are specially designed for large scale usage such as fast foods, discos, hotels and bars. They are highly relevant for commercial outlets where space is at a premium, they present the best options for bars, coffee shops and restaurants and can also be used for various applications. Make sure you’ve always got plenty of fresh ice on hand with the Celfrost – IC 909 S Ice Machine. You’ll always have plenty of ice to serve on demand. At only 584mm in width, this narrow unit is great for tight bars, kitchens, and coffee shops. This easy-to-use controller can also be used to monitor the current stage of ice production that your machine is in. It also initiates the cleaning cycle and displays what stage of the cycle you’re in. This unit is built to last in the busiest commercial environments. Simple cleaning and maintenance. With (4) adjustable legs, you can level your machine on uneven surfaces and have plenty of room to clean under it.
Talk To A Designer