Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Estimate Delivery Date: 0
• Open-pot design (split or full) is easy to clean.
• 25 L oil capacity per full frypot; 12 L per split frypot.
• 80,000 Btu/hr. input (20,151 kcal) (23.4 kw) (84.4 MJ/hr) per full frypot; 40,000 Btu/hr. input (10,075 kcal) (11.7 kw) (42.2 MJ/hr) per split frypot.
• Frying area: 14” x 15” x 4-1/2” (35.6 x 38.1 x 11.4 cm) per full frypot; 6-1/2” x 15” x 4-3/4 (16.5 x 38.1 x 12.1 cm) per split frypot.
• CM3.5 controller.
• Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet.
• Center-mounted, RTD, 1° compensating temperature probe.
• Deep cold zone with forward-sloping bottom and 1-1/4” IPS full-port, ball-type drain valve.
• Infrared burners ensure state-of-the-art heat transfer.
• Electronic ignition.
• Automatic melt cycle and boil-out temperature control.
• Two twin baskets.
• 8-1/2” (22 cm) adjustable legs.
• 3/4” gas connection.
• Drain safety switch.
• Weight: 92 kg
Specifically designed for high capacity, reliability, versatility and efficiency. Frymaster’s H55 is a premium open-pot fryer that combines state-of-the-art technology with decades of frying experience and customer satisfaction to set the standard for high-efficiency frying. The ENERGY STAR® rated H55 fryer saves thousands of dollars annually on energy costs. H55 fryers have long been the trusted choice of chains and independent operators worldwide because their efficient, state-of-the-art heat transfer system, precise controls and durability have stood the test of time. Infrared burners and blower system delivers an ultra-refined air-gas mixture so the fryer operates well in any gas application such as at high altitudes, in environments where air circulation is sub-optimal or when the heating value of the gas is diminished. The split-pot model has all of the features and options of the full-pot H55 and gives the operator the discretion of using only half the fryer.The optional stand-alone spreader cabinet can include a holding station with heat lamp option. The holding stations are availble with cafeteria-style pan or scoop-type pan.
Talk To A Designer